The Data Controller is:
Prosecco Cycling Società Sportiva Dilettantistica a r.l.
Via G. Marconi n. 17 – 31050 Miane (TV) Italy
Ph. +39 0438 1642391
Mob. +39 334 2211021
Tax code/VAT number/Registration number in the Treviso Business Register: 04992830267
The Controller and the Processor process the personal data of the users also thanks to their own internal agents, specially designated and equipped with instructions for the correct processing of personal data.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
To date the DPO has not been appointed; once the DPO has been identified and appointed, it will be the Data Controller’s responsibility to update this information notice by reporting the identification and contact details of the appointed DPO.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data of the Website Users will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website’s own functions, with particular – but not exclusive – reference to the procedures described therein for subscribing to the newsletter, subject to your consent.
The processing of data provided in a generic way will be carried out, also following automatic collection during navigation, for the sole purpose of ascertaining and controlling access to the Website. This also applies to technical cookies, to be understood as session cookies, of features or analytics that meet the requirements specified by the Guarantor. In particular, with regard to the latter, it is clarified that they can be assimilated to technical cookies where these are created and used directly by the Website. In any case, for these analytics cookies, the Website, also in accordance with the explanations of the Guarantor, has provided for the anonymization of IP addresses and the collection and use of the aforementioned browsing data (without prejudice to the anonymization of IP addresses) allow the monitoring of the progress of the Website and allow to improve the service offered, proposing a better browsing experience to the User.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data is based on the fulfillment of contractual obligations or on the free and conscious consent to fill in the fields necessary for sending newsletters.
Legitimate interest of the Data Controller
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, such as the exercise of the rights of the Data Controller in the execution of the contractual performance and the realization of direct marketing operations.
Mandatory nature of the provision
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the aforementioned purposes, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through his/her browser.
In some cases, disabling may affect the navigation on this website.
For certain modules of this website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the website itself.
The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example, the minimum data required therein, such as the name / surname and / or e-mail address of the sender, are in any case required for subscription to the newsletter.
Failure to provide personal data prevents the Controller from sending newsletters or information on commercial and promotional initiatives.
Any recipients of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies, subsidiary or affiliated by the Data Controller, as well as to external consultants, or also to third parties that operate, also in the name and account of the Data Controller, for the fulfillment of the services connected to the purposes indicated in this information notice.
The data provided by the data subject will be kept until the data subject expressly withdraws, cleans the cookies, express request or otherwise manifested (unsubscribe from the newsletter).
The browsing data will be kept for the technical time necessary to fulfill the functions for which they were collected.
Rights of the data subject
Each data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, receipt of notification in the event of rectification, erasure or restriction, portability, object and not to be the subject to automated individual decision-making, including the profiling, pursuant to Articles from 15 to 22 of the European Regulation.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms of Art. 12 European Regulation, by written communication sent to the Controller by e-mail at the address: email@example.com
The Data Controller will make an adequate reply as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month from the receipt of the request.
Right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time by:
- Sending an email to the Controller’s address firstname.lastname@example.org
- express communication to Prosecco Cycling
Each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 and following Articles of the GDPR to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The forms, methods and terms for lodging complaints are provided for and regulated by current national legislation.
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the websites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for browsing and to facilitate user access and use of the website. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his / her internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger or similar statistics service are technical cookies only if used for the purpose of optimizing the website directly by the owner of the website, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules provided for technical cookies apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies and permanent cookies can be distinguished: the first ones are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited, while permanent cookies remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient website navigation.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish cookies sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other websites and not from the website you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the website.
- Analytical third-party cookies are used to detect information on user behavior. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in web browsing.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will be applied.